Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine

To: JOHN GEIGER <af5cc1@zohomail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine
From: Chuck Chandler <chandlerusm@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 19:05:26 -0400
It was, for many years, Floyd Gerald, N5FG.  He was a fixture of the
Magnolia DX Association for many years when I was living in southern MS.
It is rumored he was the inspiration for Red-Eyed Louie in the great
stories of "DX IS!"  He was succeeded for a while by John Goodman, IIRC,
another southern MS ham.

73 de Chuck, WS1L

chandlerusm@gmail.com