Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine

To: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine
From: Ron Notarius W3WN via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 19:35:57 -0400
Sadly, John, you are not alone.

Several of the online forums have recent discussion threads about this.  Many
are saying they paid for a print magazine and haven’t gotten it.  Going on 6
months or more.

If you paid for your subscription with plastic, talk with your financial
institution about reversing the charge.  That, unfortunately, may be all you
can do.

73, Ron W3WN