[CQ-Contest] Istra Contest Conference

To: Cq Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Istra Contest Conference
From: Emir Memic <emir.memic@emssolutions.at>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 15:46:43 +0000
Hello Contesters,

I would like you to invite you to next contest meeting in Istria, 6th-8th of
Oktober 2023.

Last year we had over 100 contester across EU. I hope to see some people this
year coming across the world.

It was a blast. We had young and old boys, many presentations, lots of fun,
great food and some drinks.
We were active in some local contest, we were QRV over satellite 😊 , went for
SOTA activations..etc

More information you can found on link below
https://icc2023.9a1p.com/

Istria - Porec is located on Adriatic cost and usually in Oktober is still very
warm with possibilities to jump into beautiful Adriatic See.
You have possibility to take your XYL with you and let her enjoying old town of
Porec or Rovinj or even Pula which are very close.
Beside Hotel were we located, there are many restaurants with excellent and
authentic mediterranean food.
Contest conference is organized by 9A1P crew.

It is a unique place where can you meet and talk with contester about anything
and everything.
Feel free to book asap and joying us.

73 and CU in Porec
de E77DX Braco