Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest SSB Frequencies

To: Dan Violette <danki6x@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest SSB Frequencies
From: Richard DiDonna <richnn3w@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 17:34:25 -0400
One other point to note and nobody has mentioned this - if you are a multi
transmitter station or doing SO2R , it’s much easier to say “please QSY to
14.202”. If you’re on 14.202.6 a station might not hear you and you might not
make the QSO.  You could say “please QSY to 14.202 point 6” but it is a bit
more challenging.

The distinction is slight but it is a distinction.

73 Rich NN3W