[CQ-Contest] Thank You FRC from WWROF!!

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Thank You FRC from WWROF!!
From: John Dorr <cqk1ar@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 06:17:14 -0400
Good morning everyone,

I am pleased to announce that the Frankford Radio Club (FRC) has made
another major donation of $1,000 to the World Wide Radio Operators
Foundation (WWROF). This contribution will go a long way in supporting
WWROF's mission of advancing the state-of-the-art fr contest operating
around the world. Further, it will enable WWROF to continue to offer
provision/support for some of contesting's most highly valued assets (e.g.,
awards, log checking infrastructure, standards, etc.).

On behalf of the entire WWROF team, I want to personally thank each member
of the Frankford Radio Club for their leadership and support to the contest
community!

73, John, K1AR

Director, WWROF