Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest SSB Frequencies

To: "'Barry Jacobson'" <bdj@alum.mit.edu>, "'CQ-Contest Reflector'" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest SSB Frequencies
From: <pwhelton@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 11:25:06 -0500
Hi Barry.  This probably won't answer your question but I did want to
comment where the guy "wanted to know your exact frequency so he could tune
it better".  His comment is exactly why I don't like SSB contests.  To me
everyone sounds like a duck and I have a hard time tuning them in.   Don't
get me wrong I do participate in SSB contests but they are not my favorite.

As an aside on CW I usually shoot for .050 Khz (i.e.:  21.015.50, 21.031.50,
21.037.50, etc).

Regards,

Pat - KZ5J