Re: [CQ-Contest] WAE QTC Question

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WAE QTC Question
From: "Mike VE9AA ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 09:43:57 -0400 (EDT)
I'm reasonably certain that ham transplants to California will cry foul but Scott, it got so bad here with multiple zero-beat callers I had to start sending "QZB" (ie: you're all zero beat, please use your XIT)

That Q-signal didn't help either unfortunately ;-(

I love this contest. The EU's really know how to copy code.
 I missed Manfred DJ5MW asking me to QRQ this year.
Maybe I was finally QRQ enough for this contest as I did have 6 or 7 requests to QRS.

Mike VE9AA

I started out sending "QRU" when I didn't want to send QTCs. Apparently, some don't know what that means, or thought I sent QRV. Later I just send "NO". (Many don't understand "N", either.)
73,
Scott K9MA</pre>