Re: [CQ-Contest] Hotels near Hope Hotel

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Hotels near Hope Hotel
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 13:33:13 -0400

Jim,

Most of the major hotel chains have locations on Colonel Glenn Hwy which is one exit down the freeway from the Hope Hotel. It's maybe a 5 minute drive away. My suggestion is you make a reservation months in advance. I was actually planning on coming to Dayton this year and made a hotel reservation early but had to cancel. The price of rooms at these hotel probably triple if you wait until the last minute to make a reservation. https://www.google.com/maps/search/Hotels/@39.78752,-84.0764668,15z?entry=ttu

Jeff