Re: [CQ-Contest] Hotels near Hope Hotel

To: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Hotels near Hope Hotel
From: Mike Ricketts W9MR <mike.w9mr@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 08:10:12 -0500
They do not.

However, if you're staying at a different hotel there is a good chance that
one of the other park & ride locations offering the shuttle service may be
closer to your hotel. Even if it is not closer to your hotel, the other
shuttle locations offer multiple shuttles running all day. The Hope Hotel
only has two shuttles typically running back and forth, so the wait can be
longer. I have spent quite a bit of time waiting at the hotel because one
shuttle just left. Then returning from the convention, you'll often see
multiple shuttles come and go for the other locations while you stand
around by the lot waiting.

73,
Mike W9MR