Re: [CQ-Contest] punch qrz lookup button during a contest...?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] punch qrz lookup button during a contest...?
From: K3ZJ David Siddall <davek3zj@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 15:28:07 -0400
For those who may not completely understand the answer to this question, or
related issues and context, I suggest the excellent presentation of Doug
Grant, K1DG at this year's Contest University.
Relevant slide: https://tinyurl.com/27cztj4r.
Video is first presentation at this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm3LtGdvbZg.

73, Dave K3ZJ