Re: [CQ-Contest] punch qrz lookup button during a contest...?

To: Mike Smith VE9AA <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] punch qrz lookup button during a contest...?
From: Paul Bourque <pbourque@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 12:30:20 -0400
Good afternoon,

I'd say that looking up a call to verify that you copied it correctly, or
looking it up because you were missing part of the exchange (if it was say,
a state, or ARRL section) is not allowed under ARRL Contest Rules.  Copying
the call and exchange correctly over the air is part of the contest.

PROH.3. Confirmation of any contacts during or after the contest by use of
any non-amateur radio means such as telephone, text messaging, websites,
email, or social media.

73,
Paul Bourque, N1SFE, ARRL Contest Program Manager
(please reply to N1SFE@ARRL.ORG)