Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote, Elecraft K3, Mumble, PC, AnyDesk - audio

To: K5WA <k5wa@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote, Elecraft K3, Mumble, PC, AnyDesk - audio
From: w5wz@w5wz.com
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 06:31:11 -0600

Anydesk audio is set to disable.  Problem remains.

--Scott

On 2022-11-16 11:36, K5WA wrote:

Scott,

You may be hearing the audio that is transferred through AnyDesk itself. Since you don't need it for the radios, turn the station PC audio volume to zero or mute it and see if the echo goes away. There may be a setting within AnyDesk that turns off the ability to transfer audio as well.

Good luck,

Bob K5WA

Message: 1