Re: [CQ-Contest] Foot switch

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, Yuri <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Foot switch
From: Keith Dutson <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 02:45:14 +0000 (UTC)
 Have to agree with this.  I started with a footswitch, then went to a hand
switch, then to a switch mounted on the microphone stand.  After learning how
to properly use VOX, all contests are now VOX.  The only time I use a switch is
for ragchews.
73, Keith NM5G
    On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 10:02:07 AM CST, Yuri <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>