Re: [CQ-Contest] Foot switch

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Foot switch
From: Yuri <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 09:38:06 -0500
While I find myself in disagreement with Bill on many topics outside HAM Radio :-) in this case I am 100% with him. Though I keep some variety of them, I personally never used foot switches for the last 7-8 years in the Phone Contests. Properly adjusted VOX in your radio would do the job just fine, including amplifier PTT control.

73, Yuri VE3DZ