Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ 160m Contest

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ 160m Contest
From: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 12:46:01 -0800
What multiplier/zone did he send, Doug? That would clinch it in terms of being a European call sign rather than a busted NA call. I've heard allegations of monkey business in that region of certain stations using out-of-region remotes and SDRs, but I don't know if they have ever been substantiated.

73, Mike W4EF...............