Re: [CQ-Contest] Don't forget to spot in CQWW SSB

To: John Dorr <cqk1ar@gmail.com>, reflector cq-contest <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Don't forget to spot in CQWW SSB
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 22:03:33 -0400
Why would you be "better off" just "leaving the cluster disconnected altogether"?  Seems to me that for the other 50,000 or so participants who aren't in it to win, spotting is a real benefit.  After all, WAC, DXCC, WAZ, etc. don't care if you're assisted or not.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.