Re: [CQ-Contest] Don't forget to spot in CQWW SSB

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Don't forget to spot in CQWW SSB
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 21:59:18 -0400
I'd expect nothing less from you, Paul, given your long opposition to all technological innovation - fact is, most cluster software has set/nodx or the equivalent, to make sure no spots come your way when you don't want them .

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.