Re: [CQ-Contest] Precedence?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Precedence?
From: John Laney <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 22:38:07 -0500
Or just send what you need to send with your paddle.  F keys are best for repeated elements.  To the extent you don't have an F key dedicated to what you want to send, you should always have your paddle/keyer to send with, even to say Hi to your friends.  How would Paul, N4PN, have greeted all his contest friends without one?  73, John, K4BAI.