Re: [CQ-Contest] Precedence?

To: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Precedence?
From: Jack Brindle via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 16:08:36 -0800
Ah, my friend Ken. The fill request would be PREC?, while the actual fill is A.
Multiply that by the four different items that might need a fill (I sent all
four fills last weekend at one time or another).
And, yes there is another key (commonly F2) that sends the entire exchange.

The most common request I made was for precedence, while on Sunday late with
all the rapid QSB it became NR? For a three digit NR, it became common to hear
the first two very well, and the third not at all.

Like you, I don’t like sending the whole thing again unless I really have to.

73 & hopefully see you at the NCCC meeting on Sunday!
Jack, W6FB