Re: [CQ-Contest] Running ID

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Running ID
From: "K6VVA - Rick" <cqtest99@k6vva.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 11:47:19 -0700
Failing to ID on a reasonable basis is arrogant selfishness at the expense
of other people's valuable time.  If this childish 'tactic' continues, then
a mandatory ID policy will need to be incorporated into contest rules.
Enforcement would likely require 'offended parties' to submit audio clips to
the Contest Police.

The worst example of arrogant, selfish, irresponsible foolishness is the
expedition operator I clocked several years ago making QSOs for 30 minutes
straight without sending his callsign even once.

Considering the bru-ha-ha in professional major sports competition venues,
will we at some point also have to start a 'drug testing' process for
Contesters ???  Time will tell.

73,

Rick - K 6 V V A * The Locust