Re: [CQ-Contest] Running ID

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Running ID
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 09:57:38 -0500
So you worked the station and then remove the QSO from your log because
you did not copy all of the necessary information? That is a terrible
operating practice! It would be a much better to ask for the callsign
during your report - just before you send your report. I have never seen
anyone refuse to ID when asked this way.

John KK9A