Re: [CQ-Contest] SKED

To: Tõnno Vähk <tonno.vahk@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SKED
From: Maarten van Rossum <pd2r.maarten@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 20:26:38 +0200
I.m.h.o. QSYing to another band and calling CQ but not actually making a
QSO on that band, doesn't count as a band change. Only if you actually make
a QSO on that band, the logcheckers can see that you made a band change.
Furthermore, what is the benefit for you when you call CQ on a band and not
making any QSO's? It only makes your QSO rate go down and thus hampers your
score. So why "penalize" it by letting it count as a band change?

73, Maarten PD2R

Op dinsdag 23 oktober 2012 schreef Tõnno Vähk (tonno.vahk@gmail.com) het
volgende:

73, Maarten PD2R