Re: [CQ-Contest] Multi-op rule change in CQWW

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Multi-op rule change in CQWW
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 08:24:42 -0500
I am the same way. I do it for fun. Yes, it would be nice to win some
day, but that's unlikely with my station. The couple times I did win
something was at someone else's station.

When you win a radiosport competition, what do you win? A new house? A
new car? A new radio? A free vacation to South Sandwich Island? Or
even college credits?

I wouldn't cheat to win at all costs even if the prize were a week's
free groceries.

73, Zack W9SZ