Re: [CQ-Contest] License

To: "Yuri VE3DZ" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] License
From: "Stan Stockton" <stan@aqity.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 15:44:43 -0500
Yuri,

I would only assume that proof of licensing would be required if there
was reasonable doubt that it did not exist.  Based on the information in
the article it sounded like the complaints from within Columbia gave
them reasonable doubt as to whether it was a legitimate operation.  I
may be wrong but doubt the committee would want to get into reviewing
copies of licenses on a regular basis if there is no reason to suspect a
problem.

Stan, K5GO