[CQ-Contest] CQ contests results

To: CQ contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ contests results
From: "David J. Sourdis" <hk1kxa@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 20:51:26 -0500
Hi All

I guess that the contests comitees/organizers have a gigantic task checking the
logs and all the work that comes with it. I appreciate all the effort these
people do, so many of us can have lots of fun participating in the big CQ
contests.

Given that now we have computers, a Robot server to which we can send our logs,
software to cross check and verify all data and calculate or recalculate the
scores of all logs received. Why we still have to wait eleven months to know
the definitive results?

David  HK1KXAEC5KXA