[CQ-Contest] Short calls-the solution

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Short calls-the solution
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Thu Dec 5 10:27:10 2002
This is the first "valid" argument (IMO) for going with the 1X1 call.
With seemingly all the "good" KH2 calls being taken by people who are
NOT on Guam, I suppose that was the best choice.  Too bad.  It still
stinks.

BTW, the ops were apparently 3 JAs.
http://www.cpcug.org/user/wfeidt/Misc/cqc2002.html

I guess they didn't want to operate as KH2/7M4KRX  ;-)

Mike N2MG