80m + Rohn 25 in swamp = HELP!

Subject: 80m + Rohn 25 in swamp = HELP!
From: C. Logan Dietz" <ke5fi@WT.NET (C. Logan Dietz)
At 09:22 AM 2/28/96 -0700, you wrote:
>At 10:25 AM 2/28/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>In a message dated 96-02-27 22:01:11 EST, you write:
>>
>>>How deep would you have to go in the swamp-like condx Charlie's talking
>>about ?

I have looked at the problem of verticals and towers in a swamp and mu
soloution was to build a road to the base and build up the base out of the
water.  Some sort of shell or road base material would be best.  I tried
putting in rohn-25 as un-guyed verticals, which worked ok for a couple of
years until a big wind.  I would guy them to screw anchors.

Chuck

KE5FI