Re: [Amps] World's worst coax connectors

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] World's worst coax connectors
From: <vk6jx@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 17:28:35 +0800
Sorry Jim - you've lost me. I'm very happy for you that you got to engineer
Tony Bennett's audio live, but can you try again to tell me if you agree
with me or not ? What I described is what is happening all over the known
world, as we follow US practice over here as all our refineries were US
companies to start with (Worsley Alumina now owned by BHP and Alcoa Alumina)
- with Kaiser Engineers in the driving seat !