Re: [Amps] Need reliable source for ACOM2000A tubes GU74B?

To: Amps Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Need reliable source for ACOM2000A tubes GU74B?
From: John Bodine <john.bodine@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 08:32:33 -0500
Doesn't look like Array Solutions has any GU-74Bs at the moment but they
will test them for you for $35 each. Pretty good deal since they usually go
up one at a time and you are left wondering which one is still good.

On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 4:46 PM Bob Gibson via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
wrote:

> Have a look at the new price at DXE! I have bought some from Jay@ Array
> Solutions. PRICE?
>
>    73s Bob W5RG
>

>     On Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 03:35:48 PM CST, fortra <
> fortra@siol.net> wrote:
>
>  Hi Guys,
>
> could not pass, this,  over the price...
>
> At least 10 years ago at Friedrichshafen messe, Hamradio,
> I have had bought a pair of GU74B (NOS) for 170,00 Euro...
>
> That was on stand of Ukrainan amateur radio society stand, Hall1...
>
> Guess, i was not smart enough to buy dozen of hem ;)
>
> Nermin S58DX

Later,
        John Bodine/WU2E