Re: [Amps] Need reliable source for ACOM2000A tubes GU74B?

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Need reliable source for ACOM2000A tubes GU74B?
From: Bob Gibson via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 21:46:14 +0000 (UTC)
Have a look at the new price at DXE! I have bought some from Jay@ Array
Solutions. PRICE?

   73s Bob W5RG

    On Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 03:35:48 PM CST, fortra
<fortra@siol.net> wrote:

 Hi Guys,

could not pass, this,  over the price...

At least 10 years ago at Friedrichshafen messe, Hamradio,
I have had bought a pair of GU74B (NOS) for 170,00 Euro...

That was on stand of Ukrainan amateur radio society stand, Hall1...

Guess, i was not smart enough to buy dozen of hem ;)

Nermin S58DX