Re: [Amps] 6M CW

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 6M CW
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 21:21:00 -0500
I like that idea...

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com

On 10/23/2022 6:50 PM, Joe wrote:
I agree!

While the FT modes have made it sooo much easier for people even with modest ststions to make contacts.

Thing is even when the band is wide open, no one is down doing CW.

And that is sad a decent CW op can easily make probably 10 CW contacts in the time it takes to make one perfect no repeats needed FT contact.

Maybe a contest sponsor should change the points value like

Like per QSO  CW=3 points,, SSB 2 points and Digital 1 point.

Joe WB9SBD / W9ET