Re: [Amps] Fw: help

To: "'A Lawrence Fibich'" <lfibich@sbcglobal.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fw: help
From: "Peter Voelpel" <dj7ww@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 14:32:37 +0200
Hi Larry,

ALC is an input on transceivers, not an output.
The output is on the linear amplifier to reduce the output power of a
transceiver if necessary by supplying a negative voltage.
Modern transceivers have a power control itself so ALC is not required
anymore, just leave ALC disconnected.

73
Peter, DJ7WW