Re: [Amps] Fw: help

To: A Lawrence Fibich <lfibich@sbcglobal.net>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fw: help
From: gudguyham--- via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 21:01:30 +0000 (UTC)
A 3-500 based amplifier doesn’t need any ALC with a 100 watt radio.  Your 756
has an adjust RF output.  You can control the amount of output you need to
drive the amp you really don’t need a matching combination, simply don’t use
it.  If it’s not compatible you can’t anyway.  Use the RF output control to set
the drive level.

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Saturday, October 22, 2022, 1:58 PM, A Lawrence Fibich