Re: [Amps] Western Electric

To: David Gow <6146guy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Western Electric
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 21:44:55 -0500
I once heard them derisively described as “audiophools.” I’ve seen some
horrifically expensive audio gear whose specifications are rather mediocre
compared to modern solid state gear. I enjoy vacuum tube gear as much as the
next olde fahrt, but I also clearly appreciate its trade offs and limitations.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith