Re: [Amps] MLA-2500 Tube Conversion

To: "Nidhog" <robrk@nidhog.net>, "Jay Sturtevant" <k2ztdx@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] MLA-2500 Tube Conversion
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 15:22:22 -0400
The only good test for that is to hook up and measure with a load and a True RMS meter.

There are still many new production 115/230V transformers being sold altho they test fine on 120/240 + circuits.
Somewhere along the line the labels werent changed.

No my yob

Carl
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nidhog" <robrk@nidhog.net>