Re: [Amps] MLA-2500 Tube Conversion

To: Jay Sturtevant <k2ztdx@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] MLA-2500 Tube Conversion
From: Nidhog <robrk@nidhog.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 14:06:27 -0400
Even if you have the correct output filament transformer, check the primary.
I have a few from the olden days of 115 line voltage.

4CX250’s want 6.000.
My 30L1 wants 115/230, not today’s 120/240 +.
There are Eimac papers that suggest running a percent or two below listed
number and cranking it up  in a few years when power falls off.
Do a search.

Sent from my iPad