[Amps] hv transformer

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] hv transformer
From: BRUNO FIGUEIRA <ct1eod@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 21:30:43 +0100
i nead to test my hv tranformer as my hv power suplly is making the fuses
to trip...

have already dismantled the power suplly ...how to test the transformer for
leakage betwin primari and secundary  coils

can i conect one secundary lead to eletrical ground?   help.!!

iv already test isolasion whith multimeter and could not find the hv path
but sure the is one...maybe not the transformer?but what else?  using to
high dc??

ist a home made 3x 4-400a whith a 4.5kv dc...low band amp.