Re: [Amps] Old Power Cord

To: Gudguyham@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Old Power Cord
From: Chris Howard <chris@yipyap.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 15:55:51 -0700

It looks to me like any electrical work around my house requires a
permit from the state, and it costs $40 minimum.  I'm not a lawyer or a
building contractor or electrician... what do I know?  I'm assuming that
anything that is in the NEC would count as "electrical work".
That may be a faulty assumption.  Surely they don't make the local
dish TV installer get a permit for every install?  I don't think they
do.

I'm going to call the state and see what they say.