[Amps] Tek Scope

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Tek Scope
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 23:35:39 -0500
All,

I finally broke down and bought a Tek 7633 ( 100 MHz DSO ) with the plug-ins. I
bought a 200 Mhz dual trace vertical amp plug-in to replace one 80 MHz one
that's in it. I'm wondering if any have used the digital plug-in which makes it
a digital scope? This is the plug-in that takes up all three bays, and is a one
plug-in deal. I primarly bought it with the intention of buying a spectrum
analyzer and tracking generator plugin later on. Now though, I'm wondering
about the digital plug-in. The plugins in it are a delayed time base, and two
dual trace vertical plugins, both 80 MHz. The one vertical was damaged, mostly
a couple of knobs so I bought a 200 MHz to get the full use out of the scope.
It will still have the one 80 MHz in it which is good. Any comments on the 7633
scope would be appreciated.

Best,

Will