Re: [Amps] HB Amps

To: "'sccook1@cox.net'" <sccook1@cox.net>,Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>, Gudguyham@aol.com,john.brewer@us.schneider-electric.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] HB Amps
From: Steve Katz <stevek@jmr.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 16:16:35 -0800
The Henry 3K Classic Mk III, 3K Classic X and 3K Premier actually used a
3CX1200D7, which is a different tube...

Never had the slightest problem with mine, but Henry overcooled the pants
off it with that Pratt Whitney blower (slight exaggeration, but it was very
powerful and loud) and it never got hot.  Nor did the power supply, since it
was in a separate pedestal that weighed 125 lbs.  It could handle a RTTY
contest okay.

WB2WIK/6