[AMPS] ARRL and QST

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] ARRL and QST
From: kb7ww@chatusa.com (Arthur Moe)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 08:22:24 -0800

A better comparison might be flying. You need your "ticket" in that
hobby ALSO !!!! There are things learned there that you may never use,
like landing with no engine. Better yet, when doing twin had an
instructor do an engine out at about 10 ft on take off and he said
"fly
it out". It was his plane and it flew out.

I never want to use these "learned skills" but if the time comes
I've been there and done that.......

Art
KB7WW