[AMPS] ARRL and QST

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] ARRL and QST
From: sheepdip@continet.com (Larry L. Ravlin)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 08:22:49 -0800
Andy,
I also am a pilot and getting my lic. was not a privilege I had to test
pretty hard for it and I didn't get to say "hey, those DME approaches are
archaic and should be dropped from the inst. requirements, you guys are
being too rough on pilots I can't learn this" Suck it up, learn cw and
everyone will be happy they did in the long run.

Larry

To: <amps@contesting.com>