[Skimmertalk] JF2IWL SK

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Feb 17 16:21:11 EST 2021

This is terribly sad news.  Dai was a major contributor to the skimming
technology many of us are using today.  He made careful
detailed comparisons between the QS1R and the Red Pitaya spot performance,
proving that the RP could be a very good alternative when the QS1R ceased
to be in production.

He will be missed.