[Skimmertalk] Handling the "EE5EE's" of the world ?

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Mon Feb 1 17:43:17 EST 2021

There's a provision in the Aggregator for listing known bad calls so
that they will not be spotted.  That depends on the node-op to do,
though.  Another helpful step is to be sure that your CW segments do not
include FT8 or RTTY frequencies - I know, easier said than done,
particularly during contests, but we've discovered that trying to decode
RTTY as CW is a major contributor to that kind of busts

web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.