[Skimmertalk] WSJT-X skimming load balancing?

Ted Gisske gisske at offex.com
Mon May 4 21:22:14 EDT 2020

Andy,

I've been load-sharing the output of an RP-16 between two computers with no
difficulty for many months. You don't even have to go thru the whole
SkimServ.ini/SkimServ2.ini gymnastics to make it work. Each computer only is
running one instance of SkimServ, so no gymnastics are necessary. You do
have to reference each half of the RP16 by MAC address on each computer.

You will need to have Gigabit Ethernet between the RP and both computers.

73,

Ted

K9IMM