[Skimmertalk] KX3 AND SKIMMER

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Mon Jan 27 17:20:16 EST 2020

FWIW, the VE7 said that this would give you more bandwidth than the 3
KHz afforded by the audio mode, and 24 KHz is "more", but I agree it is
a bit misleading.  You can get any of a variety of Hermes-compatible
SDRs for a lot less than a KX3.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now