[Skimmertalk] Improvement of CPU consumption by RTTY Skimserv

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Sun Jan 5 00:09:40 EST 2020

The normal cpu benchmarks are worthless as predictors.  Look for
something that is a reflection of the FPU capability.

That also explains why the Fx series were so poor.  They have 2 ALU for
1 shared FPU.  All of the Intels (and the newer Amd) are 1:1 ALU:FPU.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com