[Skimmertalk] [RBN-OPS] A solution for a Red Pitaya-based FT8 skimmer for RBN

Björn Ekelund bjorn at ekelund.nu
Wed Mar 20 01:47:39 EDT 2019

Hi Saki,

Since the instructions tell you to start with a clean SD card,
they are intended to create a dedicated FT8 skimmer.

Before publishing the installation procedure here, it was iterated to
prevent the issues encountered by other users and, above all, require
zero expertise from the user.

As you surely know, knowledge level and preferences vary wildly.
Very few have your level of expertise.

I will update the wording based on your feedback.

Thank you and 73,

Björn