[Skimmertalk] FT8Start and CWSL_SSBWAVE.exe stability issue

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jul 11 15:25:32 EDT 2019

It would also be nice if CWSL_SSBWave could be enhanced to support the new
shared memory naming convention defined by CWSL_Tee.dll, CWSL_Tee2.dll,
etc., which I've mentioned previously (privately).

Frankly if you have an old RP and a new RP, you can do all the WSJT-X FT8
decoding on the old RP standalone, for up to 8 HF FT8 frequencies at once,
with all the decoding running right on the RP, using the built-in
sdr_transceiver_ft8 app plus SM7IUN's scripts.  No Windows software needed
beyond Aggregator (which is optional too).  It just keeps running and
running, even when you reboot Windows.

Everything you need to know is posted here:

https://sm7iun.ekelund.nu/red-pitaya/ft8-skimmer

It automatically reports to PSKReporter.info too.  You can also use it to
feed the Aggregator and the RBN