[Skimmertalk] FT8Start and CWSL_SSBWAVE.exe stability issue

Alexander Ranaldi alexranaldi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 13:54:04 EDT 2019

If there are any software developers knowledgeable in C++ that would like
to assist in resolving the stability issue with CWSL_SSBWave, please feel
free to investigate. I'm the author and have been unable to find the
issue.  The code is here:

https://github.com/alexranaldi/CWSL/tree/master/CWSL_SSBWave

Thanks
Alex